Hi my dear students,
herewith you can find a photo that I kindly ask you to describe. Even if it is a written exercise, remember it is for your oral skills. When we will be back in the classroom , I’d like you to describe it (or another one) orally.
Let’s speak English!
Have a very happy Easter!
describe this picture and possibly at the end of the description give your opinion on the situation
TIPS FOR YOU
what is better than the sharing? Herewith you can find a nice activity (in this case in the form of an English test) to teach English through a CLIL activity about Fireworks. Personally, these activities were intended as a conclusion set of activities because, in the classroom, we have worked a lot on the specific vocabulary and on Chemistry in action thanks to my Chemistry colleague.
Hope it can be useful for you!
Enjoy with your classes.
My dear students,
In This link https://www.theguardian.com/film/series/my-favourite-film you can find a long list of favourite films. But, which is yours?
I’ll be waiting for your comments! Write a short review about your favourite movie, and tell us why it is your favorite. RISPONDETE CON ORDINE ALLE DOMANDE E VI RITROVERETE IN MANO UNA MINI RECENSIONE (review). 140 WORDS MIN.
- WHAT GENRE IS THIS MOVIE? My favourite movie is (Title). It is a… (romantic film/western/detective…)
- WHEN WAS IT SHOT? It was shot (è stato girato) in … (year).
- WHO IS THE MAIN CHARACTER? The main character (personaggio principale) is…
- ARE THERE OTHER SECONDARY CHARACTERS?
- IS THERE A HELPER?
- WHO ARE THE ENEMIES?
- WHERE IS THE STORY SET IN?
- WHAT HAPPENS? At the beginning… Then… During the film we discover that…
- HOW DOES THE STORY END?
- WHY DO YOU LIKE THIS FILM?
- WOULD YOU SUGGEST IT TO OTHER FRIENDS?
Yours Mrs Dorigo
photo credit: http://365psd.com/vector/movie-genres-vector-icons-free-33970